Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My inspiration...

You'll have to excuse the quality of these photos of my card but I was so happy with the way it turned out that I wanted to share it straight away. It's night time here so had to photograph it inside and I have downlights so there are shadows no matter which way I had the card.. so I'll try and take a better picture tomorrow... Anyway this weeks challenge at Magnolia-licious is an inspiration challenge..

As soon as I saw this I knew what I wanted to do and using this weeks The Sweet Stop Sketch it all just came together... and this is the end result!!!
So I took my inspiration from the tree and the presents and with these gorgeous kaisercraft papers and magnolia stamp, the rest just flowed onto the card.

This is the front of the card, it's 3-D. I tried to take a photo of it so you could see all the levels but just can't seem to to get the right angle!!


The Sweet Stop sketch has a spin this week which is to decorate the inside of the card!! I never decorate the inside of my cards so I kept this pretty simple but I think it still looks great!!

Ingredients
papers: American crafts and kaisercraft
stamps: magnolai Inque boutique'and papertrey Ink
colouring: Aquacrayons and twinkling H2O's
other supplies: kindyglitz and ribbon

Until next time, Enjoy!! xxx

9 comments:

  1. Super cute card Alethea! Love the colours. *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Love the color combo here on your blog! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Alethea great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohh...how fun!!! I love the 3-D effect!! And your DPs are soo pretty...and the soft colors are just prefect!! Thanks so much for playing in this fortnight's Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog challenge!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Althea, you did a beautiful job with your card. Wonderful colouring of this adorable Tilda. Love your 3-D work--looks fabulous.
    Thanks for joining the fun at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.

    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! Love the 3 D - I can see it quite well :o)
    The inside is as ' sweet ' as the outside!!
    Thanks for joining us in our Inspiration at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card...love all the colors you used. Thanks for playing along with magnolia-licious Challenge. Hope to see you again. Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is too adorable Alethena. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!