Today I have a card to share with you that wasn't for a DT!! Now I really love the DT's that I am on but sometimes it's nice to create something without a theme or a set image!! A boy I used to Nanny about 10 years ago turned 21 last week so I made this card for him.. mind you I still haven't sent it - hey it's the thought that counts!!
Sketch saturday Sketch but because it's taken me so long to post this card on my blog I now can't enter it... I used Groove Dude from Kenny K and coloured him in with Tria markers and glitter pens. All the papers are from my scrap stash. The little guitars are from Tickled Pink stamps and to finish off the card I added punched out stars, buttons, raffia, and painted some chipboard numbers with black paint and covered them with crystal effects!! Hopefully Yai likes it - when he eventually gets it!!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Anything Goes
* Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
* Moving Along with the Times - Happy Birthday
* Crafts and Me - Birthdays
* Stamps and Fun = CREATIVITY - Happy Birthday Blog Hop
* Celebrate the Occasion - Happy Birthday
* The Cutie Pie Challenge - One for the Boys