Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Baby card!!

Hi all!! Wow, can you believe Christmas is over for another year!! My boys really enjoyed Christmas this year especially because they got what they wanted or forgot cos they got other fun stuff to play with!! LOL!!! We are going away a bit over the school holidays and not many DT committments so don't have many cards to make so I am making the most of my free time to make some cards just for me using images I haven't used for ages or at all!!! (there are 100's LOL). Howver this particular one was requested by my sister for a friend of hers who has recently had a baby!!!


I actually kept this card very simple!! The paper is from kaisercraft and all I did was colour in the magnolia baby Tingla with Tria markers and added some distress stickles to the wings! i then just added the ribbon to finish it off!! So simple but so cute!!
I'll be back tomorrow with some more candles to share!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Alethea! I am sure your sister will be delighted with it.

    Happy New Year to you and your boys

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out beautifully Leath well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alethea! Just wanted to pop in and thank you for becoming a follower of my blog and for your sweet comments. Best of luck in my candy draw. :-)
    Your baby card is adorable. The little wings are so sweet and I ove the way you did the sentiment with the different style letters.
    Have a happy new year! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so beautiful, and innocent, lol, wait til it grows up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!