Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A&T Designs sketch challenge #4 - GDT

Wow, where have the past two weeks gone! Already time for a new sketch challenge at A&T Designs Sketch Challenge Blog. This fortnight we have have this fabulous sketch to work with!!

I had fun playing with this sketch and even had my son helping me put the card together!! Here is what I created!!!

I already had this image coloured up so based my DP around that. I used some papers from Kaszazz then just added some ribbon, flowers, rhinestones and a little ladybird (that I think I've had lying around for about 10 years). The only thing I changed from the  sketch is where I put the sentiment!!
That's it from me today but head on over to the A&T Designs sketch challenge Blog to see what the rest of the DT have created!!
I am entering this card into the following challenge:
* LEJ Designs - Things with Wings

6 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic , I love the color palate it looks amazing. The sketch is awesome too. Great work on the coloring with all the different greys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous, I love the image and the red black and white colour scheme is fabulous, this would fit perfectly in to the LEJ Designs challenge blog theme this week, Things With Wings
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is really gorgeous,love that image and just adore those colours you have used,so effective,bless you for playing at LEJ design,s hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Alethea! Loving the image and the colours you have chosen are fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya, just popping back to say thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute image - great card... thank you for joining the challenge at LEJ designs this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!