Thursday, October 4, 2012

Midway post for Paper Crafting Journey!!

We are halfway through our Mythical Creatures Challenge at PCJ and because I'm a bit behind with everything with the kids being on their school holidays, I'm posting now. Just gives you guys a reminder that our challenge is still going..
We were given some images from Digi stamps 4 Joy who is our sponsor this fortnight and this is what I came up with!
Now I've got to be honest and say that this isn't my best card. I really struggled with it but not quite sure why!! So I do apologise!! The image is coloured with Tria's and kindyglitz added to the wings. The paper is from my scraps, then because the paper is so busy, I only added a few embellishments!!
Well that's it, I'm out the door to catch up with a friend!!
Head on over to PCJ and join in on the challenge!! We'd love to see what you create!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Alethea, I love the beautiful papers and the fairy is gorgoeus.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!