Thursday, June 6, 2013

Little Mama...

I was supposed to have this posted a lot earlier than now but I could not get on the internet last night.. It was so frustrating s I didn't know if it was my modem or the server but as it turns out it was my server.. thank goodness!! So I do apologise to my DT.. I really do hate letting people down but sometimes some things are just out of our control!!
 So today it's my turn to post on The Digi Bell's Blog so I have used Little Mama which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection right HERE!! She is the latest addition to the digital collection and I think she is just gorgeous!!
Little Mama is coloured in with Tria markers. I also added some chalk to the heart on her dress but you can't really see that. I also added it around her!! I decided to try a few new things (for me) on this card, the first being that I partially die cut the image and partly cut it - I followed the tutorial over on the Polka Doodles blog. I also used my new Nottingham border die and used in within the paper rather than adding it as a new element!! I then utilised that to decorate around the image. I also added rhinestones for some bling and sparkle. I added the flowers (inked up the white one's purple) and added the pearls ad I recently bought my first pack of washi tape and had this happy birthday one which was just perfect to finish off the card!! Thanks for stopping by today..
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Crafting with Dragonflies - One for the Girls
* Inky Impressions - Birthday or anniversary
* The Paper Shelter - Flower Power
* Penny's Paper Crafty - Birthdays
* Bearly Mine - Dies and/or Punches
* Papertake weekly - Anything Goes
* A&T Emerald Faeries - Dies/Punches
* Pile it On - Stripes and/or Plaid
* Allsorts - Here come the Girls

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous girly card, great LO thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty girly card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card I love your image and your flowers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Alethea, love the cute image and loving the backing papers and embellishments. Looking forward to working with you too on Polka Doodles.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - love the little expression on her face. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the kitten - and the pearls. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies - and a reminder that only followers are eligible for the prizes. Susan (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the cheerful colours and your die cuts and colouring too. Thanks for joining the Bearly Mine challenge this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pearls work so well with your lovely image. And way to go for trying new things, they worked out so well, your card is beautiful. Thank-you for sharing with us at Crafting With Dragonflies!
    {Hugs} Barb, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and girlie!!thank you for joining us at BMC hope to see you again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Thank you so much for joining our Bearly Mine Challenge. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, thanks for joining TPS challenge!
    --Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!