Thursday, July 4, 2013

Red White and Blue at Crafty Sentiments!!

Good evening /morning/ afternoon!! It's pretty wild and windy here in Sunbury so a perfect evening to be creating!!
A week or two ago I was lucky enough to get this Harriet freebie from Crafty Sentiments (which I don't think is available anymore) and I was supposed to join in a challenge but I just haven't had the time but yesterday and today I decided to make the time to create a card for the current challenge!
So here it is:
I coloured the image in with tria markers! I then used some paper scraps from my stash. I've popped the striped paper on foam dots for a bit of dimension. I added the spotted ribbon, then added the buttons, twine and the sentiment!!!!
I am entering this into the following challenges:
* Crafty Sentiments - Red, White and Blue
* Penny's Paper Crafty - Spots and Stripes
I'll be back tomorrow if there are no dramas with my scheduled post!

8 comments:

  1. great card and glad you got to use Harriet eventually! Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alethea, Harriet looks fab in red, white and blue !! Thanks so much for using her for our challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Aletha! Love your red and blue combo, and your great design too.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty sentiments, and good luck.

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harriet looks smashing Aletha! Thanks for sharing your delightful card with us at Crafty Sentiments - good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable!! As always, perfect layout and coloring. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments with one of our images this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this - just perfect for our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!