Monday, March 3, 2014

Birthday Bonanza at Craft Your Passion!

Time for a new challenge at Craft Your Passion and this weeks challenge - Birthday Bonanza - is in honour of Lisa's birthday (CYP blog owner) so pop on over to her blog to wish her a Happy Birthday!!
This week we have two sponsors:

Eureka Stamps
and
Flourish With A Bling
 I used this Happy Birthday image from Eureka Stamps:
I coloured the image in with tria markers and added a bit of glitter to the ribbons on the image! I then inked around the edge after I had cut it out. I didn't really have any papers to go with the colours I had coloured the image in with so I decided just to ink the card with peacock feathers and spiced marmalade distress ink. I then just added a few embellishments!!
I hope that you can join us this week at Craft Your passion

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the balloons and the vibrant colour.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and colourful and beautifully laid out. Hugs Samantha K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alethea,
    this is so fantastic. I love the button balloon.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and bright! The buttons and those sweet little ballons are perfect touches. Who wouldn't love to receive this great birthday card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!