Thursday, July 24, 2014

Christmas is coming at Southern Girls!

I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day.... the hours just disappear and I seem to get nothing done. Anyway, no point whingeing about it... lol
Today a new challenge has started at Southern Girls Challenge and this time we are celebrating Christmas. Yep we are getting closer to Christmas believe it or not. Scary isn't it?
We have some fabulous sponsors this challenge

.

We were lucky enough to choose an image from Make it Crafty and I chose Red Nose Roo.
This is such an Aussie image and I had these fabulous Aussie christmas sentiments from Kellie Winnell and it's the first time I've used them so it all fit perfectly!  I coloured the image in with tria markers which I must apologise about because a lot of my markers need replacing. I then just  added papers here and there... Added ribbon, buttons and tags. 
I look forward to seeing your Christmas creations over the next three weeks. 

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool and fun 'Aussie Christmas' stamp Alethea. Brilliant take on the theme. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!