Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Lace and Pearls at Elisabeth Bell's World.

Another month gone, just like that! I guess time flies when we're having fun.... Anyway, it is time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World and this month we would like to see your creations with Pearls an Lace on it using any Elisabeth Bell image from one of the many companies she designs for.
I got Sweet Little Lulu from LissyBee stamps in the post a couple of days ago from LissyBee and just knew I had to colour her up straight away. I coloured Little Lulu in with tria markers. You can't see in the picture but I used a border punch for the side of the card, then found this pink/brown paper in my scrap stash. I bought this adhesive lace ages ago so finally used that and found these crochet flowers also in my stash (clearly I have way too much stuff - lol). To finish off the card I added the pearls and buttons. I really love how this card turned out... 
Don't forget that you can use any Elisabeth Bell image just be sure to link it back to the store that sells it.I hope that you can join us this month at Elisabeth Bell's World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!