Friday, March 18, 2016

Nature at Southern Girls Challenge!

A new challenge has started over at The Southern Girls challenge blog and this fortnight we would like to see "Nature" incorporated into your creation. We have two sponsors this fortnight and they are:

CRAFTS AND ME ONLINE STORE

Polkadoodles

I was lucky enough to use a Polkadoodles image - Octavia Moonfly Dragonfly
I coloured the image in with tria markers die cut it out and layered it on a diecut oval cardstock. I found this gorgeous design paper in my paper stash (which I cleaned out the other day and found some stuff I had forgotten about.)
I then just added the buttons and ribbon and the dragonfly which is from Polkadoodles Bon Bon set released a few years ago when I was on their DT....
Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you can join us this fortnight at Southern Girls Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE what you did for this challenge Alethea. That image is fabulous and so is your colouring. So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x (Sweet to get a message from you on my blog recently too x)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!