Friday, July 24, 2020

Farewell to Southern girls Challenge!

Wow, it has been over a year since I lasted posted here. How time flies.
I had the privilege of being asked to make a card for the Southern Girls Challenge farewell post. It was a privilege to be a part of the DT for SGC for the couple of years I was on the team. I have not actually made a card since I last posted so it was good motivation and will hopefully keep me motivated to start again.
So Thank you to Lou and Tracy for asking me to be a part of this sad but special moment. I wish you both all the best in your future adventures.

I decided to colour up Pirate Tilda and decided to use some of my scrap papers. Then added some embellishments that I had in my stash.
Hopefully I will continue to make cards and start posting on a regular basis.
Farewell Southern Girls Challenge!!


                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!