Friday, April 22, 2011

Exciting News...

I don't have any cards to share with you today as I am down at my mum's for Easter but I wanted to share some exciting news with you. I have been chosen to be a DT member over at Paper Crafting Journey.

 I was so excited when Lisa emailed me to tell me the exciting news and of course I accepted the position!!! So come and join us on alternate Thursdays to join in on the challenges. There will be loads of inspiration to be seen by the new design team members. Go and checkout their blogs :
If you would like to join in the current challenge #8 - Use a Freebie click here.   You have until Wednesday 27th April 2011 at 17:00 BST to link up your projects.
 I'm going to get creating tonight with Sam which I am looking forward too!!
     Well I hope you all have a wonderful Easter spent with your loved one's. Don't eat too many easter Eggs!! :)

Happy Easter!!

Until Next Time...Enjoy!! xx

2 comments:

  1. That is fantastic news Leath, congratulations can't wait to see your amazing work xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to be serving with you on this DT.
    Stop by my site for two blogger awards. http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!