Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Surfs Up!!

Wow, it seems like forever since I posted a card!!! Is everyone ready for Easter? I have been away for a few days so haven't really thought about it!! I'm heading down to my mum's for Easter so dont really have to worry about it much anyway!!
 This card has nothing to do with Easter but it does give you an idea of where I was for the weekend!!! Yep, that's right, I was down at the beach... Anglesea in fact!! A lovely weekend away with some wonderful friends!!!
I won this stamp from  Tickled Pink Stamps last month and I just love it!! I kept this card pretty simple, used some new papers I picked up at Big W last week (loved all the bright  and sparkling colours), chalked some white clouds onto the blue CS (look closely and you can see them) and added real shells to the "sand". I coloured the image in with Tria markers (O277, R555,B546,CG08, O758, O729) and copic markers ( E31 and R20). And to finish the card off I added the Kaszazz sentiment and the button.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:
* Bunny Zoe's Crafts - One for the Boys
* Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight Challenges - Cards for Teenage Boys
* Incy Wincy Designs - Bright and Bold
* Card Ideas _ Let's Hear it for the Guys
* Totally Gorjuss -  No Patterned Paper

Until Next Time... Enjoy!! xx

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Leath I love the shells and the colouring, awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab wee card!
    Love this wee image and the beach scene is fab!
    Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight Challenge
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awsome card. Love the colouring. Thanks for joining the TG challenge this week. Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card for our Teen boy challenge, love the surfer, thanks for taking part in the Crafty Cardmaker's Challenge. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab card. Such a great image. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.

    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Cute Cute!
    Thanks for playing @ Card Ideas.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!