Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day three sneak peeks at Crafty Sentiments!!

Welcome to day three of our sneaky peeks at Crafty Sentiments! Tomorrow you will be able to get these three images and the rest of the release at the Crafty Sentiments store..
Today's image is called Walking Tessa:
Again I used Halloween colours for this image!! I coloured Walking Tessa in with tria markers opting for a green pig (no idea why lol). The paper and the arrows are from Polka Doodles new Halloween collection. I kept this one pretty simple, adding ribbon and twine, rhinestones and the Crafty Sentiments U Rock sentiment! I love what I have seen of the new release and can't wait to see the rest of it tomorrow!!
If you haven't already, be sure to head over to the Crafty Sentiments inspiration blog for the rest of the DT's creations!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Alethea, love the gorgeous papers and the lovely image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Card Using Topical Colours For This Time Of Year

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!