Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Letters to Santa!!

Good Evening! It is my turn to post on The Digi Bell's blog and today I have a card using Letters to Santa from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection.
I used a bling card stock base and I really wanted to use this frostyville corner die so decided to keep the card a simple design so that the image would stand out! I coloured the image in with tria markers and added stickles to the snow and snowflakes., I then added some snowflake embellishments and a couple of rhinestones. If you would like this or any other of Elisabeth bell's adorable digi's then head on over to check out her digital collection

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alethea, I hope you are keeping well. Just love this cute image and your card is fabulous as always.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!