It's been awhile since I made a different folded card so I decided to make a gatefold card!!!
I used The Sweet Stop Sketch for some inspiration to get me started and I had already coloured in Rachel, Little Angel with my Tria markers. It was then just a matter of choosing some papers!!! I decided to use my scraps (because I have so many) - the striped paper is from Kaszazz, the dark pink embossed paper is from magnolia and the CS is American crafts!! And all the embellishments are from my stash!! I also used glitter pens on Rachel's wings and on the sentiment. I also used Kindyglitz on the embossed dark pink paper!!!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* The Sweet Stop - Sketch
* B'nW Challenge Blog - Use your favourite Elisabeth Bell image
* Creative Inspirations Paint - Embossing
* One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
* One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
* Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes as long as it Sparkles
* Flutter by Wednesday - Open
* Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle and Bling