Thursday, October 27, 2011

Use a Digi!! PCJ DT!

Yep another fortnight closer to christmas!! October is nearly over and I am yet to start my Christmas cards!! I made a list at the start of the year of things I wanted to get done and starting my Christmas cards in October was one of them but I am yet to get started!! Oh well!! will start them soon in between DT committments!!
So onto this fortnights Paper Crafting Journey challenge which is Use a Digi!! An easy one I think,  I know for me I have been using digi's more and more because they are so versatile!! We are sponsored this month by Glitterbabe Digi's and Stef is kindly giving the winner 3 digi's of their choice!
And Stef gave us some images to play with!! I actually used an image that I got from Stef awhile ago because I needed to make a belated birthday card and this image was perfect.

Isn't he cute and I just love that sentiment!! I coloured the dragon in with tria markers and glitter pens and added kindyglitz to the stars around him!! I cut out a couple of circles with my new circle scissor plus that I got from Stampin' UP and inked around the edges on the imahe and paper pierced around the purple circle!! I found the  scalloped circle in my stash and used another square piece of scrap for the other corner!! I then just made some flowers and added buttons!!

If you haven't already, head on over to the Paper Crafting Journey blog to see what the rest of the DT /GDT have done!! There are lots of  gorgeous creations!!!

2 comments:

  1. gotta love that dragon! this is stunning!

    i have grabbed it to showcase on my SHOWCASE SATURDAYS. please keep checking because if you hold the winning card you stand to win an image from me!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card sweetie I love the super image its lush.

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment hun. I am so so very sorry about your cousins hubby I am sending you & your family huge hugs you are all in my thoughts hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!