Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pati's Kisses

If you're looking for the Hollywood Stars Blog Hop go HERE .
If you're looking for The Digi Bell's Blog Hop then go HERE.

Just a quick post tonight!! It's my turn to post on The Digi Bell's blog again ( you're probably getting sick of me) as I'm filling in for a couple of DT members for this month!! I'm thoroughly enjoying all this card making that I have been doing although due to us all being sick in my house, tonights card was left to the last minute so I made it a CAS card!!
I think it's perfect though!! I already had this adorable Elisabeth Bell image - Pati's Kisses coloured (with Tria markers) and cut out as I was going to use it the other day. So I chose to use some white CS, then added the orange floral paper from my stash, white ribbon and the flower and brad! I was going to add a sentiment but not sure what I would use this card for so decided not to use one!!!
Don't forget The Digi Bell's Blog Hop is currently going on.. There is a gorgeous new digi to be won so be sure to check out The Digi Bell's Blog and then do the hop.. you definitely will not be disappointed with the DT's creations!!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!