So because I have only started this blog in the latter part of this year, you wouldn't have seen quite a few of these cards!! These are not in any particular order! Anyway, enjoy!!
1. The flowers on this card took me so long to make but have since found an easier way to make them!!
2. i love these kaisercraft papers!! i used them quite a lot throughout the year!!
3. I always struggle to make cards for teenage boys but this one turned out pretty good!! These kaszazz papers were just perfect!!
4. This would have to be one of my very favourite cards that I have made!!
5. What started out as a book mark turned into a gorgeous card I think!!
6. How cute is this Tilda!! Wish I got this many cards in the mail!!
7. Can you tell I love buttons??
8. I jut love Frankie from Tickled Pink Stamps!!
9. Spider henry has been a real hit with my boys and I do believe there are more Super Henry's due out next year from Whiff of Joy Stamps!! I can't wait!!
10. This was a christmas card I made for a challenge in Dec!!
I hope you liked my Top Ten cards of 2010!! You can join in too as it's an open blog hop but you only have a few more hours to link up your blog!! So hop on over here and check it out!!
Hope you all have a Happy but Safe New Year!!!
Until Next Time... Enjoy!! xx