So as it is getting closer to the end of the year, everyone is running around busily preparing for Xmas!! So this will be our last PCJ challenge for the year!!! But don't despair we will be back in the new year with more challenges and new sponsors!!!
This fortnights challenge is another easy one "Christmas". We are all in the middle of doing christmas cards or if you're like me, haven't started yet, so I'm sure we'll see a lot of entries for this one!!
We are being sponsored by Meljen's Designs and we had 4 cute images to work with! Thanks Melissa!!!
I had a hard time choosing which image to use so I used three of them to create a little scene!!
Want to see??
Isn't this just the cutest!1 I had the idea in my head as soon as I got the images and it turned out just like I envisioned!! (that doesn't happen very often!! LOL!) I wanted to make a tent card so that I could get everything onto the card that I wanted. I coloured the images in with Tria markers and added lots of kindyglitz and Distress stickles for all the snow. I used Kaisercrafts Christmas carnival papers and sewed around the edges. And the snowflakes I cut out with a die cutting machine - wow not sure how I survive without one of those!! My good friend Angela has gone away for a couple of weeks but was kind enough to lend me her die cutting machine and die's and I love it!! Now going to have to start saving for one of my own I think!! I never thought a die cutting machine would be much use as I ony make cards but boy I could do so much!!! Anyway, like I said I need to keep saving! So thanks ANG!! I'm going to be using your machine a lot!! :) I then just added some rhinestones to the snowflakes to finish off the card!!
So now that you have seen my card, why not head on over to the PCJ blog (if you haven't been there already) and check out all the gorgeous creations by the rest of the DT!! Then join in, there are some digi's up for grabs!!!
I look forward to popping by your blog to see what you create!!! As this is the last PCJ challenge for the year I would like to wish all the PCJ followers a very Safe and Happy Christmas!!! I will be popping by the blog from time to time while the DT have some time off just to say hi and show a card or two or share about our summer holidays here in OZ.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Crafts and Me - Winter (Snow/snowflakes)
* Penny's Paper Crafty - Merry Christmas
* Crafty Sentiments Designs - Snowflakes
* Creative Card Crew - Tis the Season
* Creative Craft Challenges - Faux or Real Stitching
* The Stamping Boutique - No Traditional Christmas Colours
* Top Tip Tuesday - Let it Snow
* Craft Your Passion Challenges - Anything Goes + Glitter
* Hooked on Craft challenges - Winter Wonderland
* Incy Wincy Designs - Non Traditional Christmas colours
* Ooh La La Creations - Lots of Sparkle
* Cutie Pie Challenge - Pastel Colours
* Scrappy Frogs - Stitching
* The Crafty Pad - Give it a Punch
* 2 Sisters - Punches and/or Dies
* Sweet Stampin -Snow Something
* Totally Papercrafts - Let it Snow
* Sassy Studio Designs - Christmas with non traditional xmas colours
* The Emerald Faerie Garden - Non Traditional Christmas Colours