On a happier note, it's my friend's husbands 40th birthday today and although this card is late (again) I really love it and hopefully he does too!!!
I used 60's Stefan from Tickled Pink Stamps and coloured him in with tria markers. I think I started following a sketch ( but I can't remember from where) but i then went off on a tangent and this is how it turned out!! The papers are from Kaisercraft I think, i then just added the embellishments to finish off the card!! I inked around the cream CS with Walnut stain distress ink and the number 40 which I painted with adirondack paint.
* Tickled Pink Stamps - Anything Goes
* Allsorts - Free and Easy
* Fussy and Fancy - Polka Dots
* Lilypad - Patterned Paper
* Crafty Ribbons - One for the Men or Boys
* Craft us Crazy - Anything Goes
* DYSU - Anything Goes
* Cute Card Thursday - Buttons and Bows