Now I'm not too sure if I covered the Shabby Chic but I definitely went over board with the distressing on my card!! :) And my card stock was white but because I went overboard with the distressing you can't really tell!! LOL!!
Anyway, you probably just want to see my card so here it is!
Whiff of Joy from a spring kit a couple of years ago!! I coloured her in with Tria markers and what appears to be yellow is some kindyglitz!! I used Walnut Stain Distress ink to ink around all the edges and to stamp the script image which is a stamp from Kaszazz. I then just added my usual embellishments!! Shabby Chic or Not.. you be the judge!!
Head on over the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog to check out what other gorgeous creations the DT have for you then join in the fun!!!! You won't be disappointed!!
I am entering this into the following challenges:
* Alphabet Challenge - D is for Dry Embossing
* Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes
* Love to Create - Anything Goes
* Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
* Divas by Design - Distressing
* Going Grey with Scrap Creations - Flowers
* Creative Mondays - Anything Goes