So for my last challenge the theme is School's Out!! We are just about to start our school holidays here but they are only mid year break as our schooling is different to overseas!! Anyway, I know when the boys aren't at school they enjoy going to the park!! So with that in mind I created this card!!
Sue's Spot. and I won a MME Madison Ave paper pad so I used those papers. to complete the card I added the Magnolia dog which has been coloured for ages, added the flowers and rhinestones and then using my new Tim Holtz stamp set that I won on the weekend, I made some butterfly shrinky dink charms. I felt the card was missing something when I had finished it so I distressed around the edges with Walnut Distress Stain! I really love the way it turned out!!
I am enetring this card into the following challenges:
* Pile it On - Make your own Embellishments
* Crafty Creations - Embellish It
* My Mum's Craft Shop - Favourite Stamp
* The Paper Shelter - Punches and/or Dies
* Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
* Craft Your passion - Things with Wings
* Let's Ink it Up - Favourite Embellishments
* Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Distressing
* Frosted Designs - Make your own Embellishments