I had a lot of fun playing with this sketch:
Here is what I came up with:
I coloured the dragon in with tria markers... The papers were from my scrap stash, the card and flowers are rub ons from MME I think as is the sentiment. I then just added the buttons.. Like I said I was really happy with the way it turned out... As you can see I moved the sketch around a bit but all the bits are still there!!!
Head on over to the SALS blog to see what the rest of the girls came up with!!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* No Matter Which Challenges - Anything Goes
* Pan Pastel UK - Summer Fun
* Just Some Lines - Beach, Sand and Surf
* Moving Along with the Times - Summer
* Whimsy Stamps - Summer Fun