Saturday, December 15, 2012

Birthday at Christmas/ Young Adult at Polka Doodles!

Sorry about this late and super quick post but I have my mum stayiing here and we have been busy catching up and creating calendars (very last minute) that I totally have forgotten to get this post done.. ( I am so disorganised at the moment and not sure if I'll ever catch up!!)
Anyway, here at Polka Doodles this week our challenge is a Birthday at Christmas or a birthday card for a young adult!! Here is what I came up with:

I made a card for a young adult using the Hoot Download Bundle. I didn't make it for anyone in particular when I first started it but as it came together I thought I'd give it to my friend who is my age but I'd like to think we are still young adults!! :) . So the Owl, the sentiment banner, the striped banner and the flowers arre all from the Hoot Download Bundle. I then just added the rhinestones and buttons and to finish off the card added some sparkle.
Sorry again for the short post!! Head on over to the Polka Doodles blog to find out all the details about the challenge and to see the DT creations!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Alethea and I love the owl. Enjoy your time with mum and hope you and the boys are well.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!