Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 2 of His and Hers class!!


Still playing catch up but here is my take on the cards by Cristina Kowalczyk on Day 2 of the His and Hers Class on the Online Card Classes blog with Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner!
These cards followed a technique which was colouring vellum! I had a lot of fun doing these!!
Her Card:
 
 His Card!

For both the cards I coloured in the strips and stars with tria markers. Then I just added the sentiments and a bit of bling!!!
Really enjoying these classes, learning loads of new stuff, using things I've had for ages and not touched. I have one card done for day three but need to get  few DT cards made first so will be back in the next day or two with those!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Alethea, thank you for your comment on my blog earlier today.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the his and her creations and cheerful colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!