It's a public holiday here in Australia in Lieu of Australia Day which was yesterday so nearly forgot to do this post!
It's time for a new challenge at Craft your Passion and this week we want to see Spots and Stripes on your creations! We are sponsored by
I used this cute little rock dude
I coloured the image in with tria markers while at my Uncles' House so when I got home to make my card I realised I had no papers stripey or spotty to go with the image so I decided to create my own spots and stripes. I then just added the sentiment and the kindyglitz for a bit of sparkle.
I hope that you can join us this week at Craft Your Passion.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Southern Girls - It's all New
* A Gem of a Challenge - One for the Boys
* Send a Smile 4 Kids - Anything Goes for kids
* Stampin for the Weekend - Happy Birthday
* Totally papercrafts - One for the Boys