Saturday, February 22, 2014

Digi Bell's Blog Hop Featuring Elisabeth Bell's "Going for a Walk"!


Hello friends and welcome to The Digi Bell's Feb Blog Hop! As always we have lots of gorgeous creations to share but let's get the formalities out of the way! If you arrived here from Lynda's blog then you are certainly in the right spot but if you have randomly stopped by or got a little lost then head back to The Digi Bell's blog where there is the lost o the Hop Stops and also all the details on how you could use this sweet image!! What is this sweet image? Well it is none other than Elisabeth Bell's 
"Going For a Walk"
 Isn't she adorable!!! I decided to go with a pink and brown theme for this card. I coloured Going for a walk with tria markers! I used a border punch on the papers to make it a bit girly and fancy but with the picture being the main focus of my card didn't want to add too much more to it so I found some chipboard flowers in  my stash! I inked them with some brown and pink inks then after sticking them down I added crystal effects to them. I also found this little sentiment tag while cleaning out my craft stuff this week andd it looked perfect for this! Then I finished off the card with  a couple of buttons and rhinestones!!
Well that is it from me. It's now time to head on over to Lynne's Blog.
Enjoy the hop and if you would like this image now or any other Elisabeth Bell digi image then head on over and check out her digital collection now! 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Alethea! I love the pink and brown combo! Great details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Alethea, love pink and brown and such beautiful embellishments and flowers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card...pink and brown are an outstanding color combination! I like how the border punch is brown on one side and pink on the other and those wood flowers...those are awesome. Your coloring of the image is fabulous and I love her hair, too! Beautiful card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combo of this card! It is one of my favorites! I also love the color of her hair! The chipboard flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Alethea!! Love the color combo!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE this is very cute! love the pink and brown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very adorable! I love your card and how you've colored this sweet little image so beautifully! Another inspiring creation, thanks so much for being a part of this most enjoyable blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very sweet card Alethea! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Alethea, fabulous colours, I am very partial to Brown and Pink, super make hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!