Thursday, June 26, 2014

Summer at EBW!

Can you believe it's 6 months till Christmas.. where has the last half of the year disappeared! Where has the last month disappeared! Here we are again for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World and this month we would like to see your Summer Creations using an Elisabeth Bell image from any of the wonderful companies she designs for.
I have used an image from Elphine House Australia - Tommy Tell Tail of Ice Cream

I stamped the image onto my card stock then stamped it again to make a mask, then I used to distress ink to create the background scene!. I coloured the image in with tria markers, added the sentiment which is a rub on and added the felt clouds!
Sorry for the short post but I really need to get to bed... I hope that you can join us this month at Elisabeth Bell's World.
I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
* Elphine House - Rain or Shine

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and the sky is so vibrant. Loving the cute image too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Alethea! I love the image and the whole summer scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Alethea, love this image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!