Friday, June 26, 2015

Anything Goes at Elisabeth Bell's World!!


Can you believe it is half through the year already and only 6 months till Christmas... Where does the time go...?
Well it does bring us to a  new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World and we have a nice easy challenge for you this month.. Anything Goes.. Lynda is sponsoring the challenge this month and the prize is three digi paper packs that Lynda has started making  (Cut it Out Paper Crafts).

This month I decided to decorate a notebook cover just for something a little different cos I feel like I have become a bit stagnant in my creating lately..

I love all things Paris so wanted to make a Paris theme notebook cover and though Clementine from LissyBee stamps would be perfect for my theme. A friend of mine made the most amazing Paris album for me for my 40th birthday and she gave me all the left over papers so I was lucky enough to have all these beautiful papers to work with.  I coloured Clementine in with tria markers and added kindyglitz to the flowers for a bit of sparkle. The Eiffel Tower is a sticker as is the sentiment. The Paris watermark at the top is washi tape and the arrows were from the paper stash. I also added the black and pink lace then finished it off with the buttons and butterflies. I am very happy with the result as are my boys who now want me to decorate their notebooks too...
I look forward to seeing what you create with any of Elisabeth Bell's gorgeous images.
Don't forget to stop by the Elisabeth Bell's World challenge blog for details on the challenge and the prizes you can win and of course see the rest of the Design Teams gorgeous creations.

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful Alethea. Love the colours and that lovely Eiffel Tower background. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!