Monday, September 19, 2016

Em Jay!

It is my turn to post a card over at The Digi Bell's (I am actually a day late) (and getting quite late here).. It's school holidays here in Oz and I thought I'd enjoy the first couple of days by getting creative and crafty but a mouse changed all that.... We lost our beloved cat a little while ago and have discovered she was keeping a mice problem at bay. So have spent today cleaning out my son's room where the mice seem to be living..  So I have only just created this card and once again kept it clean and simple (which seems to be my style these days...)
I have used Em Jay from Elisabeth Bell's Digital collection.
I already had the sentiment stamped out so I used that as my background, used pink as my base and added the green colour  for a bit of contrast. Then I just added a few embellishments to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!