Sunday, April 30, 2017

Zoe Butterfly!


It is my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's blog and it is certainly long overdue. I must sincerely apologise.. I know this has become a regular occurrence but I truly just am just forgetful...
Anyway I am here and I absolutely love the card I just created. I am also going to use this as my Elisabeth Bell's World challenge card as the theme is "All about Butterflies". 
I coloured Zoe Butterfly in with tria markers and die cut her out. I die cut out the balloons (which were a gift from Jennifer then all the other embellishments are from a Kaisercraft paper pad - save the date.
I hope that you can join us over at Elisabeth Bell's World challenge. We only have two entries so great chance of winning some fab digi's. Just remember to use an Elisabeth Bell image. Zoe was a freebie from signing up to Elisabeth Bell's creative e-book.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love wee Zoe, this is gorgeous Alethea. Truly fab creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!