Time for a new challenge at Southern Girls challenge and this fortnight we are sponsored by
Our challenge to you is to make a shaker card or a card with a movable object.
This was my first time making a shaker card and i am not sure I am overly happy with my first attempt but it's a start.
I used small princess by Ppinky Dolls. As always I only coloured the image minimally cos i just don't think my colouring would do it justice. I cut the crown out with my brother cut n scan and added the stars and glitter (which I regretted after I added it). I added the rhinestones around the crown then I added rubons onto the black card stock.
I hope that you can join us this fortnight at SGC.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Little Red Wagon - Give us your background
* Jo's Scrap Shack - Always Anything Goes
* PolkaDoodles - Anything Goes
* Crafty sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
* Emerald City Crafts - Always Anything Goes