Monday, September 10, 2018

TAG! You're it! at Southern Girls Challenge!!

Goodevening. I apologise for my blogging hiatus... I have made a couple of cards but forget to post them.. I really am the slackest DT member and I apologise profusely to my SGC DT.

So a new challenge has started at Southern Girls and yes I am posting a few days late.For this fortnights challenge we would like to see you either make a tag or include a tag on your card or project.
We have two sponsors



I created a card using Sticks and Bones Design sheet 1 from Polkadoodles

All the images, tags and sentiments are pre-coloured and all I really added was the raffia on the tag.
These design sheets are great for when you run out of time or if you're texta's are all drying up (which is the case with me)
I hope that you can join us this week at the Southern Girls Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!