I started making this card a couple of weeks ago when I got together with my friend Sam for a crafting session but I felt it needed something more so last night after I made two cards ( see above posts)I decided to go back to this one and finish it. I added a few extra embellishments and a sentiment and I now just love it!!Unfortunately this photo just doesn't seem focussed and I think it's about the fifth one I took. Sorry!
To make this card I used My little shoebox paper, Kaszazz SB essentials cardstock, Aquacrayons and twinkling H2O's to colour and magnolia stamps for the image and sentiment! The rafia was wrapped around my gift that i received from Magnolia last month!!
So I've decided to enter this in a few challenges that I thought it would be suitable for seeing as I made it with no challenges in mind :)
* Just Magnolia - Going Dotty
* Scrappy Frogs - Cupcakes
* Do You Stack Up - Patterned Paper
* Craft your Passion - Two Patterned Papers
* TheCorrosive Challenge - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ( Rafia)
* The Rubber Cafe - Sparkle and Glitter '( can't really see in this pic but there is kindy glitz on al the cherries and on tilda's dress and head scarf and have used'twinkling H20's on Tilda's dress)
* Creative Inspirations Blog - "What's your favourite colour?" ( Green with Pink and Brown)
Until Next Time... Enjoy!! xxx