To make the card I used plain white cardstock, cuttlebug embossing folders, rhinestones, brads, flower punch, and coloured the Sarah Kaye image in with watercolour pencils. I also added some kindyglitz just for some sparkle but yet again you can't really see it!!
I entered this card in the following challenges:
* Sketches in Thyme - Open challenge #3
* Let's Ink it Up - Anything Goes
* Little Red Wagon - Lace
* Cooking it up With Katie - Choose a sketch from another current challenge, Add some texture, Finish with a Punch!
* Scrapbook Sisters - Add a little Friend
* Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics
* Polly Craft Challenge - Black , white and one other colour
* Sugar Creek Hollow - Splash of colour
* Hodge Podge - White on White
Until Next Time... Enjoy!!! xxx