So these are my new stamps from Kaszazz that were in the january release! I thought they were super cute and thought I could use them for both boys/men and girls/ladies cards!! I didnt follow a sketch for this card, just thought it up as I went. But I did have the Sir Stampalot challenge in mind 'when making it which is all creatures great and small. I know the flowers are supposed to be white but thought it might make the card look a bit girly so made them red instead!! I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder for the "pond" and just added some buttons cos, well cos I love buttons!! :) And as always added Kindy Glitz for a bit of bling!!
So without further ado, here is my card!!
Sorry about the glare and shadow but I took about 6 photos of this card and just couldn't get the right picture. So this was the best out of all of them!!
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
* Fab n Funky Challenges - colour combo - chocolate and blue
* The Pixie Cottage - Sketch and/or buttons ( I used buttons but not the sketch)
* The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes
* Sir Stampalot Challenge- All creatures Great and Small
* Bearly Mine Challenges - For Men and or Boys
My strawberry Patch with some fruit and veg I have picked
Lovely fresh fruit and veg!!
Until Next Time... Enjoy!! xx