well, not here obviously as it's nearly autumn but everyone is waiting for spring to hit on the other side of the world!! And I ceratinly don't mind cos I love all the spring colours and all the bright cards made!! Last ight I did The Stamping Boutique Blog Hop and the cards were amazing - bright, spring colours, they were just gorgeous!!
Anyway, i was reading through all my blog updates that I get when I sign in to my blog and there were a few challenges I really wanted to enter so I went looking for a sketch and decided on The Sweet Stop for inspiration!! With their sketch this week they also have a spin to Think Spring!! i also came across another blog Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog and they were asking for creations that were red, white and blue!! I know they are not typically spring colours but i think i pulled it off to make this spring card!! What do you think?
I am really pleased with the way this card turned out. I used american craft and kaszazz papers, not sure the company that the flower paper is from, Coloured the image in with H20's and aquacrayons. The image is a Sarah Kay Image and the butterfly is a kaszazz punch!! I think the flower rhinesones were just bought at my local craft store!!
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
* Sweet Stampin Challenge - Red, White and Blue
* Allsorts Challenge Blog - Inspired by Nature
* The Sweet Stop - Sketch with a spin -Think Spring
* Res Q Challenge - Make a project with Something that makes you happy
* 4 Crafty Chicks - Fairy/ Angel /Butterfly
* Charisma cardz - Spring has Sprung
* Dutch Dare Card Challenges - Sparkle/Glitter/Bling
* By the Cute and Girly - Red
* The Creative Cottage - Fabulous Florals
* Forgotten Scraps - Spring or flowers
Until Next Time... Enjoy!! xx