Anyway, I'm here to share a card with you today that I'm really excited about because it's been over a week in the making but I think it was worth taking the time to create it!!
But I guess you can decide for yourself!!
I just love these faeries from Emerald Faerie Garden and they are wonderful to colour!! I coloured them in with Tria markers going with a brown and blue colour scheme! I used Kaszazz DP and CS, embossing the tan. I used some Martha Stewart ribbon, found the most perfect digi sentiment (which was exactly what I needed to bring the card together) and then added the rest of the embellishments! I distressed around the edges of the sentiment with walnut stain and stormy sky distress ink and to finish it off stamped out a couple of butterflies!! You can't really see in these pics but I have also used glitter pens on the wings of the faeries, mushrooms and on the butterflies!!
So what did you think? I hope you like it!!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge - Buttons
* All that Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes* Flutterby Wednesday - Anything Goes
* The Paper Shelter - Embossing
* Digital Tuesday Challenge - Fairy Wishes
* My Time to Craft Challenge - Just Between Friends
* Craft Your Passion Challenges - Anything Goes with a twist (flowers)
* Incy Wincy Designs - Make your own Flowers
* The Crafty Pad Designs - Blue and Brown
* Craft Your Days Away - Make your own Flowers
* Creations by Gill M - Anything that flies
* Cuddly Buddly - Vintage, Distressing and Flowers
Before I go, I thought I'd update you on my Health and Fitness challenge progress. I'm into my second week and have been working hard!! I have lost 2.5 kilos to date so well on my way to my goal weight of 62 kilos. Yesterday I did an upper body workout and boy do my arms hurt today made worse by a workout in the pool today!! I have been doing my Metabolism Booster exercises every morning and still eating well!! Tomorrow I'll be working on my lower body!! Will keep you posted weekly on my progress.!!