For this challenge we are being sponsored by 2 Cute Rubber Stamps!! We would like to see your creations using the colours Black, White and Orange!!! I made a halloween card because of the time of year it is but you can create whatever you like so long as it uses those three colours!!!
I used last week's The Outlawz sketch, created my own halloween designer paper using a pumpkin digi from Simply Sassy, used a Pollycraft image - Lil Spook and an Articrafts by Rebecca sentiment!!!. I coloured Lil Spook in with Tria markers, distressed around the edges with memento black ink and did the same with the sentiment. The ribbon is from my stash as are the rhinestones!!! We don't really celebrate halloween here in Australia but so not sure that this card will get used but I think it's cute!!!
Don't forget to head over to Paper Crafting Journey (if you haven't already) and check out what the rest of the DT have created!! What will you create for this challenge?? I look forward to stopping by your blog and having a look!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Pollycraft challenges - Boys Boys Boys
* Fussy and Fancy - Fall or Halloween
* Our Craft Lounge - Spooky and Sweet
* 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Halloween
* Challenge up your life - Halloween
* Quirky Crafts - Spooky/Halloween or a recipe
* Cupcake Craft Challenges - Halloween
* Creative Card Crew - Spooky Fun
* Going Grey with Scrap Creations - Halloween
* Simon Says Stamp - Halloween/Goth