It's been awhile since I made a different folded card so I decided to make a gatefold card!!!
I used The Sweet Stop Sketch for some inspiration to get me started and I had already coloured in Rachel, Little Angel with my Tria markers. It was then just a matter of choosing some papers!!! I decided to use my scraps (because I have so many) - the striped paper is from Kaszazz, the dark pink embossed paper is from magnolia and the CS is American crafts!! And all the embellishments are from my stash!! I also used glitter pens on Rachel's wings and on the sentiment. I also used Kindyglitz on the embossed dark pink paper!!!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* The Sweet Stop - Sketch
* B'nW Challenge Blog - Use your favourite Elisabeth Bell image
* Creative Inspirations Paint - Embossing
* One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
* One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
* Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes as long as it Sparkles
* Flutter by Wednesday - Open
* Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle and Bling
Before I go, just a reminder to head on over to the Digi Bell's Blog on Friday 14th Oct for the Blog Hop and the unveiling of Elisabeth Bell's newest digi dedicated to Janiel for her birthday!!