So it's my turn to post over on the Digi Bell's blog today and I have this gorgeous gate fold card to share with you.
I've used Little Rapunzel from Elisabeth Bell's Digi collection and I coloured her in with Tria markers and glitter pens!! I followed the Craft your Passion Sketch (and moved it around a little bit) and used the Sisterhood of Crafters colour combination Black white plus one other colour. The papers are from Core'dinatiions - when I saw this I had to have them) (I really am hopeless when it comes to papers). I then just added some flower and rhinestones!!
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
* Sisterhood of Crafters - Black, White plus One other colour
* Fuss and Fancy Friday Challenges - Animal Print or Happy Birthday
* Stampin' For the weekend - Anything Goes
* Wags 'n Whiskers - Fancy Folds
* Elphine House - Around We Go