So I sat down and this is the result of my first attempt!!
It's far from perfect but I'm pretty happy with it!!! I coloured Tilda in with Tria markers and I followed The Sketchy Challenge Sketch and went with the White plus one other colour over on the Wags n Whiskers challenge blog. I just embossed some of the background cardstock then just added some embellishments!!! Not sure this is a card I will want to part with too soon! :) I have it sitting on my desk on my little stand and it has pride of place at the moment!!
Well sorry this is a short post but I really have to get to bed!!
Be sure to head on over to the Paper Crafting Journey blog as we are having a DT call at the moment.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
* The Sketchy Challenge - Sketch
* Wags 'n Whiskers - White on white plus one
* Magnolia Downunder - Anything Goes
* Dream Valley - Anything Goes
* The Paper Shelter - Anything goes
* Really Reasonable Ribbon - Sparkle and Ribbon
* Southern Girls - Show us your Sparkle
* Emerald Faerie Garden - Swirls/Flourishes