This fortnights challenge one was an easy one for me - Buttons - something I love to use! I loved the last baby card I made using Ashee so decided to make one for a baby girl this time!
Sorry about the photo. The days are dull here at the moment so not great for taking bright photos!! I folllowed the sketch over at Stampin for the Weekend!! I coloured Ashee in with Tria markers, added some glitter to her wings and 3-d'd them (can't really tell in this pic) and added some crystal effects to the mushroom spots!! Used papers from my scrap stash, inked around Ashee, then added the ribbon ad all the buttons! The sentiment is from a set I have in my drawer but not sure of the company!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Cute as a Button
* Fab n Funky - A New Beginning (mine is New baby)
* Ruby's Rainbow - Things with Wings
* Stampin for the Weekend - Sketch
* Fussy and Fancy - New Baby
* Truly Madly Crafty - 5 (I used 5 buttons on the mushroom and 5 buttons down the side)
* Craft Your Passion - New Baby with the option of stitching