I finally got a chance to catch up with my friend Sam a couple of weeks ago but unfortunately she was not feeling the greatest so she just sat their and chatted to me while I stamped out some of her new Magnolia images!! Thanks Sam :). So this Edwin and the Barrel were two of the stamps I stamped out and I coloured them in with Tria Markers! The rest of the card is just a Pirate DP that I have in my stash that I cut up and stuck on some ribbon!! I then just printed out the sentiment and punched it out and inked around the edge!! Pretty simple card but hopefully the recipient loved it!!!Now don't forget to head on over to the PCJ Blog and Send a Smile 4 Kids to check out all the gorgeous cards the DT have created!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - For the Boys
* Stampavie and More - For a Boy
* Stamps and Fun = Creativity - Anything Goes
* Penny's Paper-Crafting - Anything Goes
* Little Claire's - Male Themed
* Charisma Cardz - No Flowers