LUFP page.. I inked a up a doily and added some rhinestones to it. I then pinned a BCA ribbon to it!! I coloured the image with Tria markers and added some kindyglitz for a bit of sparkle! I then added some flowers and pebbles and to finish die cut the banner and wrote LIVE on it!!!
I hope that you go and buy a few Elisabeth Bell images (cos I know you won't stop at just one) and then perhaps colour them up in pink for BCA!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Link up for Pink - Pink - BCA
* Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
* Divas by Design - Anything Goes
* Elphine House - 321 recipe (3 Flowers, 2 small pebbles and 1 ribbon)
* Simon Says Stamp - Dies and/or Punches
* A&T Emerald Faeries - Flowers