Wednesday, November 21, 2012

From the vault at The Digi Bell's


It's my turn to post on the Digi Bell's blog today and I have something fantastic to share with you! The fabulously talented  Elisabeth Bell recently surprised the Digi Bell's DT wih some digi images from the vault!! I was so excited, that I had to colour them up straight away and now I can share one of them with you!! Unfortunately for everyone else this fabulous image is not available to buy but you never do know so keep your fingers crossed!!!
This is Teen Village Girl! Some of you may recognize her but I didn't so it was exciting to get her!! I coloured her in with Tria markers and added rock Candy Stickles to the cuffs on her coat! I wanted her to stand out so decided to do a white theme so I started with white CS, embossed a piece of white card stock, then added some fancy ribbon. I then stuck the image down. Then I die cut some snow flakes (not sure that I like them but it was all I could find today!!) I covered the snowflakes in with icicle stickles then finished off with the dew drops!!
Don't forget a new Elisabeth Bell's World challenge starts in a few days so be sure to come back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!