Well the challenge this week at Craft Your Passion is a super easy one for me - Use Your Scraps - because I have been doing that for the past 11 months. I challenged myself to not buy any new patterned papers this year and I have been successful so far!! For this challenge we are being sponsored by Stitchy Bear and The Robin's Nest!!
For my card I used Hunter BuBu which is an image from Stitchy Bear. It was fun to make a boys card for a change.
The Robin's Nest. Not much more to say about my card so head on over to the Craft Your Passion Blog to see what the rest of the DT have created!!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
* Glitter and Sparkle - Lots of Layers
* One Stitch at a Time - Use a Digi
* The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything Goes
* Send a Smile for Kids - Anything Goes for Kids
* Moving Along with the Times - Seeing Stars
* Diva's by Design - Anything Goes
* Freshly Brewed - Dots
* Paper Pretties - Use Buttons