Now I'm not a great fan of this time of year and having to make cards that are for valentine's day or just lovey dovey in general because I'm single!! But I do actually make Valentine's day a special day for my boys by making them heart sandwiches and something with hearts for dinner!! Not too sure what we are having for dinner this year but have bought some heart pie cases so will make a brownie or cake or something for them!! I also have another little surprise for them but I will share those with you next week when I have made them!! Anyway, I'm rambling.. so onto my card!!
I was lucky enough to get this gorgeous image Puppy Love from Saturated canary to create with which I think is perfect for lots of occasions, they could even be used on their own!! Anyway, coloured them in with tri markers and paper pieced the girls bow, dress, shoes and stockings!! I inked around the image with Pickled Raspberry distress ink. All the papers are from a blog candy I recently won from Amy at A Thousand Sheets of Paper. I added a quarter of a doily and inked it with the pickled raspberry distress ink also then added the two heart pins and the heart charm on twine!! Finished off the card with the flowers and rhinestones and distressed around the whole card with the pickled raspberry distress ink!!
I look forward to seeing all your love creations!! Pop on over to the PCJ blog to see what the other DT gals created!!
I am entering this into the following challenges!!
* Simon Says Stamp - Have a Heart
* Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
* Going Grey with Scrap Creations - Valentines
* Inky Chicks - Valentine or Anniversary Card
* Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
* Top Tip Tuesday - Let me call you Sweetheart
* Tuesday Throwdown - Heart strings
* The Cutie Pie Challenge - Valentine's
* Incy Wincy designs - Love is in the Air
* Stampin with the Dragon - Love is all Around
* Stampin for the Weekend - Something Metal